Sunday, February 15, 2015

April 6th, 2012

Hey kids so I'm not joining the cooking class today, not because my mom said I'm a bad cook, but it's Easter break so I just want to relax. Easter rules! I mean...Oh no I just remembered something...My parents are the Easter bunny! I mean, yeah I never thought that an actual bunny comes into your house but I mean...Really? So here's how it happened. I was unpacking the car, because we went to Target and my mom said she needed "alone" time to shop. Then, when we were done, we went to Waldbaums. When we got home, my dad "accidentally" gave me a Target bag. I looked in it and...Now here's where it gets freaky. I saw a new bathing suit for me and my bro! I was like um...but then my was was like "Hope what bag do you have?" I show it to her and she gives my dad a dirty look, snatching the bag from out of my hands.
 ...AAAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment