Monday, February 16, 2015

April 7th, 2012

1:35, MONDAY
Hey, so I'm home sick today, yeah. OK I'll tell you all how the weekend went. So, I went to the party, and when I got their, we went into Alexis' room. OMG! It was awesome!
Yeah, it was small, but so cool! Anyways, we went outside, and we painted our nails, and did our makeup and hair. Then we made arts and crafts, got fake tattoos, and made our own CRAZY cupcakes! I'm not kiddin'! The craziest one was Lauren's!
Like, there was stuff all over her cupcake! So, then we did the pinata.
That pour dog got ripped apart like a man hunting a deer! I swear, those girls and me attacked that thing! When we were beating it, the head plopped off! I'm not kidding!
The girls stepped on the head, and it turned flat! Then, the body was left. Alexis' mom threw it like we were dogs or something, and the girls, including me, ran to it and ripped it apart! OMG! We were monsters!
WE MADE A...
CANDY EXPLOSION!
TELL YOU THE REST LATER, BYE!

9:44 PM
So, then like I really didn't feel good, so, I mean, I didn't tell anyone because then my mom would have to walk all the way back there, and get me. So I waited till the end of the party. I was SO HAPPY when everyone was like, "Hope, your leaving!" I was like, I sure am! I just got right out of there! I was so happy, yet sad because I didn't feel good, When I got out of the door, I was like, MOMMY, I DON'T FEEL GOOD!
I went to rehearsal, and thank God there weren't a lot of parents there!

No comments:

Post a Comment