Saturday, February 14, 2015

October 7th, 2011

  So today I had a spelling test. I really think  did good cuz you know... I'm so a good at spelling! But Valentina (I hope) did NOT do a good job. She is my worst enemy! This is what I HOPED happened!

  But well pretty much every person gets their stupid spelling test right, so I will get freaked if Valentina gets an A+!
  That would like totally STINK!

  I mean if she does get an A+ I would guess this is what she'll say: OMG! My mom's going to be so proud! And I'll be like "hey girlfriend! Who cares what your Mammy thinks!!! But I'll just say it inside my head so no one would hear except me.
  So anyway heres what's happening at home. I banged my foot so hard against the stupid living room table and it feels like its going to burst into flames! Oh man that would make me freak if that ACTUALLY happened!
  REMINDER: Remember kids if your foot gets on fire like mine might then drop to the floor and literally roll all over the place. I guess that's what they always say!
  And now get this. The living room is cursed! When I literally JUST went to the living room, I tumbled and hit my hand! Just great! Now I'm really goin' to get on fire!
  In fact, I think I'm going to put the whole school on fire! Oh man I will be in big trouble for that! But I won't do it on purpose so it doesn't matter!
  



No comments:

Post a Comment