Saturday, February 14, 2015

October 8th, 2011

  Okay guys so my mom and dad promised me to get halloweeny (get halloween decores!) and we're STILL waiting! (and by we're I meant me.)
  You know, there's something strange about Halloween every year. Last year, we did not decorate the day that my mom and dad said to decorate! Every year! I'm getting sick of it! And guess what? You're guessing this year aren't you! Well you sure are right! Oh man. I don't get it. Every year I'm so excited for the entire day and the night before! Well it turns out that I'm always excited for nothing! I wish I had these fairly oddparents that wished me up parents that did not fight! I should put that on my Christmas list!
  Today my family (and by that I mean me, my mom, my dad, and my brother) are decorating for Halloween. It stinks! They're saying that I can put a sign in my window. It's a big sign! I thought that they would think that my room is a mess. It's really clean! No joke! There's just boxes from packing! And they're going to blame it on me for packing! I picked a pumpkin instead. I...Bye.
  P.S: Sorry I'm just in a really bad mood. Here's a tiny pic for you.
  That's me throwing an apple at my moms head! BYE!
  P.P.S This is the worst Halloween ever! Here's my official answer! I hate HALLOWEENER!

No comments:

Post a Comment