Monday, February 16, 2015

May 5th, 2012

Hey, so I'm going to a party that starts at 12 PM. Then I'm going to a dress rehearsal for acting. Right now it's 10:30, and I'm having a nervous break down for acting! I mean, seriously, what if I mess up my line and/or say the wrong line?
My mom's getting dressed, and omg it's the weekend, can't I just relax? Oh and acting starts at 4:30...6. Talk about bad timing! I mean, what am I, famous or something?! OMG so much stuff to do! I mean, the birthday party would be fun, but what if I mess up in acting? The birthday party is for my friend, Alexis' party. I'm just oh how many times do I have to say it? I'm nervous for acting, OK? I mean, there's going to be parents there! Well, at least it's not at the actual stage. It's just at my acting school. Omg everyone's throwing a fit now, got to go! Ahhh! Everyone's scary!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment