Sunday, February 15, 2015

April 7th, 2012

Hey, so tonight the mom and dad come tonight! Yeah, my brother told my mom and dad EVERYTHING! Here's what he said: "Okay here's the truth" over and over. Then he said "Okay. Hope said she saw a bathing suit in one of the Target bags." The bolded Hope means that I should be telling the story! So then, my mom starts toddling along.
And my dad has to be on my bro's team! So he says: "Did you hear this?" Mom: No what? Dad: Hope, you tell her since you did it. Hope: I...I...IIIIIIIII Jack: Just say it! Hope: Okay. I don't believe in the Easter bunny because I think...You and daddy are doing it. And you just left the Target bags in the car. Then Jack's like "Just bring in one bag." Mom: Alright, we'll do that." Hope: -In mind- MONSTA HIGH! Nope! It was just a bag of juice! But I know they're still in there...And I'm going to look right now! code: If I say OMG! It means I can't see them. If I say Yes! That means I see them. If I say NO! That means they're not in there. Say Good Luck...THANKS.

  OMG! There has to be a light on in there for me to see them! I look out my window to see them! Ahhh!
  Oh wait I just thought of a good idea. No, it has nothing to do with the bags...I'm going to start writing the time I wrote this! So when I'm a teen I can read this thing like a BOOK! Here's the time right now: 8:13 AM. Wow it's early! OK well got to go! See ya!
  (MORE CLUES!)
  P.S This has been the clue-iest diary ever! Cluesssss! Oh and my mom and dad won't tell me IF (Just if) They're the
  EASTER BUNNY!
 
 9;33 AM
  OMG! Will you look at this journal?! I decorated it and it's aweeesommee! The stickers make fun of food. Oh and don't be surprised if they fall off because there's like, LAYERS of stickers!
10;47 AM
Hey so like NO ONE'S up. Wait...I think my mom's getting up now...Yeah she is. I tried waking my dad up but he was just like "What?!" And I was like "Umm I'm just warning you that it's almost eleven." And he's like "Alright!" I go out of his room and I'm like "Bizarre!" So anyways...yeah. LoL. I don't know why but I always right I mean write LoL capital L lowercase o capital L. LoL LoL LoL LoL! Oh man gel pens...They run out of ink so fast. Okay can someone please tell me what to write because I really don't know! Oh well we're painting eggs later...That's pretty much all I know. Yeah so...My bro's playing with a figure of a bunny and...Yeah I don't know what's wrong with him. LoL. I mean a bunny? Really? Well I'm thirsty so yeah...Bye. I'll write later. Oh and did you notice I was writing the time? :D
  BYE!!!
11:19 AM
Oh man I love writing! I know! I write like, the same day over and over! So..Oh my gawsh! I'm going to look at the bags (once again!) out my window! Look back to see the code. OK? Alright teen me, remember the code. Be back in a sec! 
  YES! 
Oh oh oh oh ooohhh! I saw them! omg! they are hiding them! Dingalings! Or should I call them wingnuts? Or maybe Nuckle-head-mc-spanatrons! 
Man! Alright. I'll let you in on a little secret. My mom just might of been drunk last night so I don't know if she remembers out talk. Well, at least it's not as bad as Jacob's party.
OMG! Guess what I just heard? My dad said "We're going somewhere today?" Mom: No I'm going to the shopping center. Only her!
  OMG
This IS the clue-iest diary every! And it's REAL too! So if this becomes a book...People just won't stop reading this!
I'm happy, surprised, and sad! Happy:I MIGHT get a Monster High doll
Suprised: My mom and dad are hiding the presents.
Sad: My mom's "running" to the shopping center!
I REALLY DON'T THINK SHE REMEMBERS OUR TALK!

Hey so...Oh wait the time is 1:21 PM. My my moms still "out at the shopping center." 
UGH.
Man, if she doesn't remember our talk, then she's REALLY giving us all the details here! Sooo. Let me check on the bags! the more sunnier it is outside, the more you can see the bags! One sec.
YES!
Wow I see like, MILLIONS in there! I really don't think the "Easter Bunny" is poor! I mean there's like...A LOT in there okay? Man, I wish I can show you, teen me! I really do! I wish I could talk a pic and tape it in here, but I don't know how to get the pic out of the camera! Please don't loose this diary teen me! When you're an adult, I want you to fix all the mistakes and send it to a publisher! 
  GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!
  Let me see if my mom's back. Wait...No that's my neighbor, Tyler. YEAH so did I ever mention SEBASTIAN?
  He goes on the bus with me and he's like, so hawt! Oh teen me, if you're reading this with your boyfriend, then tell him it's OK he's not here anymore. But Sebastian makes me laugh and I THINK HE LIKES ME! AHHH! I mean, I always get nervous around him, so he doesn't get nervous around me! Yeah, when we were on our way to Target the other day, we pasted Sebastian's stop. I was like:
  SEBASTIAN! 
  Thank god I said it inside my head because I almost blurted it out!
He really IS MY SWEET CARVEL ICE CREAM!
I wonder if teen me REMEMBERS SEBASTIAN?

2:11 PM
Hey so my mom just got back from the shopping center. I know she hid the bags in the garage, but I really don't want to take a chance looking in the garage, because, I mean what if I get caught? Wait. I'm going to look. Dare me? OK. I will. GULP. Nooo! OK. I will. Ready? One sec.
  OMG! I don't see them! Well, they are in there, I swear! So I mean, why'd she stay there so long? Well I got to go. 
  BYE HUNS!
  No wait not bye. So let's talk about somethin' fun. I know! I'll just give you a quick quiz to do. 
  Directions: Circle no or yes for the answers. ONLY do it if you're thirteen and above, teen me! Some aren't yes or no.
Do you like a guy?
Yes     No
How old are mom and dad?
Mom       Dad    
Is my bro fine?
Yes     No
How old are you?
       
Name one of your friends.
                   
For the party you're going to, how many friends would you bring?
      
Are you popular?
Yes     No

For the yes or no questions, if you got mostly yes, then you are so ready to be an adult! If you got no's, then work harder to be an adult! 
  So how did  you like the quiz? Oh I always loved quizzes. A'ight. 
  Boye! (bye)

3:14 PM
Hey so like, soon we're painting eggs. Well, not soon. But today. LOL! I'm going to make an egg representing teen me! Uh oh! Somethings broken! No wait I think the turtles tank needs more water. Yeah it really does. I mean, soon the turtle will be like this!
ewwwwwww! Dead TURTLE!

3:41
Yeah, so the TVs on and...Oh I'm a different person! I hate watching TV! I mean, when I'm trying to write it um, really doesn't help me! So that's why today I was screaming at my bro not to put the TV on.
OMG I gotta stop writing in this for the day! Well I can't because I love writing! Oh and MOM AND DAD COME TONIGHT! Monster High! M-O-N-S-T-E-R, Monsters, Monsters that's what we are!

6:34 PM
Hey so we just decorated eggs. It was fun, but now my hands is a MESS! So like, I mean, but hey, I represented teen me! I drew what I think you look like. So, here's an Easter sticker that we used.
HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment