Tuesday, February 17, 2015

May 8th, 2012

11;44 AM
Hey so I'm home sick once again, but TG I'm feeling a lot better. I had a good nights sleep yesterday, but the only thing is that my nose was so stuffy and it still is! So today I:
1. woke up
2. had breakfast
3. talked w/ mom
4. played Monster High
5. watched TV
6. writin' in this!
Yeah so that's pretty much what I did for the day. (So far.) So, my mom's sleeping, my brother is at school, and my dad's at work. I'm sorta watchin' Spongebob and writin' in this. LoL! Oh, yeah, and Lola's sleeping so is Fancy and Boo. My lil' turtle, Fast Freddy, is outside. We had to move his tank outside. It used to be in the den, but it started smelling really bad. LoL! The water is green in that thing! Ugh!
Just like I said a few weeks ago in this, the turtle is going to be like dis!
EWW! DEAD TURTLE!
So, anyways,  right now it's about noon, and I'm drinking Sprite. Yeah. LoL!
MMMMMM! So, Spongebob and Patrick are fighting on SB right now.
LOLLLLL! Bye huns.

No comments:

Post a Comment