Tuesday, February 17, 2015

May 18th, 2012

Hey so today my bro's going to his friend, Kevin's house. So lucky! I swear though, I have a whole bunch of contacts on my phone so now I can chat w/ my friends whenever! I'm like nice!
LOL
So yeah me and Hailey ALWAYS text each other! Oh and we also call each other. My mom just got out of the hospital because she was having a hard time breathing. We were in school when she went, but after school we went to the hospital to meet her. It was real sad :(.

LATER ON...
Actually, I change my mind. I wish my mom stayed in the hospital! She...She wanted to ruin my dream! Basketball!
She said give me a knife and the basketball and the balls done. This is the most maddest I've been in a lifetime! I just was to be like Sheldon on Big Bang and only come out of the room for food like a baby deer. And if you scare me-oh well I'll run away like one 2! So my secret middle finger is my forefinger. That's for mommy!
Since my room doesn't have a lock, I'll use the kids bathroom instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment