Monday, February 16, 2015

May 3rd, 2012 (AUTHORS NOTE INCLUDED)

So today in school my stomach DROPPED. When I was in science, Miss. Del Vecchio was a sub. My original science teacher was Miss Todd. I always hated Miss Del Vecchio! And now, I hate her even more! So, here's how it all happened. I was PAYING ATTENTION when she called on me. She said, "Hope, what are the properties of light?" But we were reading a worksheet, and it had no questions on it, so she said, "You weren't paying attention! We're reading the worksheet!" I'm like, I know! I just thought you're asking me a question that doesn't even make sense! But I just said it inside my head, because I'm nice like that. But anyways, I was absent for two days of school, so when I came back all of our seats were changed. One table was all boys, and the other was all girls. I was going to find my seat when I found out I was sitting FAIRLY close to Valentina! So Valentina was so mean because she was forcing all the girls to put their hands up for the quiet sign. So yeah, Valentina was forcin' us!
Yeah, so right now my brother is BRIBING me to see the secrets in this book!
OMG he's hurting me! OWWW! So let me just ignore-OW! OK so today

Ok, so it's the next day, and I didn't get to finish my sentence above. I forget what I was going to write. So today is Friday, and I thought Diana, in my class, was Valentina! I was going to smack her with my lunch box. It turned out that things didn't go as planned.
Well, see ya, bye. Oh and P.S, Today in school I threw a fit because I couldn't play basketball.

8:32
Hey so it's late, and my brother is playing with his Futurama DVDS. I was playing old booth, fat booth, and bald booth on my dad's phone.
I have to say, I'm going to look PRETTY disgusting when I'm old, fat, and bald! But seriously, girls don't get bald. LoL!
Authors note: I'm sorry about my imature-ness in my old diary. I was so young, and I was looking forward to an adult life, that I rushed it too much. The next part of my diary will be me basically acting like I'm older, even though I was only in fourth grade. It's nothing bad-I just keep calling Sebastian my boyfriend, and I talk about how he cheated on me. This will all be coming up soon, and I have to say, I was pretty annoying back then! These diaries are really only to annoy myself when I feel like making fun of something, such as how immature I was back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment